Our Review Board:
User Review( votes)
Sangean CL-100 Table-Top Weather Hazard Alert works with AM/FM-RBDS Alarm and Clock. As it is a table top, it is easy to use, to carry and maintain with proper charging for accurate weather forecasting news.
It comes with AC adapter, additional adapters (model #ADP-PR-D18) and features with LCD Dimmer, Contrast Control, Dual Alarm, Auto Shutoff, and antenna for configurable directions (both omnidirectional and bidirectional).
- Digital Signal Processing with LCD Display
This specific model of emergency weather report radio adopts the digital signal processing (DSP) chip to facilitate for five stations to access pre-programmed channels with its AM & FM band. The added auto-station search helps to scan all the available and supporting radio frequencies with CL-100 ability. It has graphic LCM of about 128 x 64 pixels LCD module for high-quality display and wide view angle, which helps in clear reading even during nighttime.
- RBDS Capability
This particular model has the feature of RBDS receiver to provide a range of informational features that include but not just limited to Program Service (PS) name, Radio Text (RT) message, Clock time, and Date.
- It has the capacity to store up to 25 numbers of counties with its SAME technology
- It has 3.5 mm Aux-in jack to connect other audio sources
- It has add-on facility to connect external sources such as CD and MP3 modes even
- The two-ways antenna helps to embed the antenna of CL-100 for receiving the signals of weather news and optionally attach Ant-100 magnetic spiral types to receive signals in the weak signaled or remote areas
It has the power source of main and 4 x AA and DC of 6 Volt 400 mA, hence, it is must have stand-by battery packs all the time.
This model of Sangean CL-100 weather alert radio works on SAME programming methodology, receives all frequencies of NOAA weather channels, and fetches the reports. Not only the weather forecasting information, but also it works great for broadcasting the civil emergencies and other weather/disaster evacuation details.